Bassem (which translates to 'one who smiles') is a relatively recent arrival at the URPS server.
Most of his time is spent walking around, exploring, and checking out other people's creations. And caving. Caving is cool. His own buildings are mostly stone, wood, and their derivatives. For modern buildings, wool (mostly white) and wood. He is also strangely fond of building wheat farms, sculpting natural landscapes block by clock, and tracing torchlit cobble pathways over long distances.
- Arya's Vale
- Mysterious shrines and towers in the wild
- Rei's minimap - places a customisable minimap area on your screen. You can save waypoints as you wish.
- ControlPack - adds control functions such as walk toggle, mine toggle, crouch toggle, torch hotkey, eat hotkey, automatic tool switching and more.
- Zombe's modpack - An ubermod that includes things like breadcrumbing, light monitoring, flying, weather and daytime control, custom crafting and smelting recipes, pretty much everything.
- Painterly Pack textures - 16x16 texture pack with a fancy online customiser.
- PureBDcraft - Beautifully made, fun looking texture pack.
- Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders - Colour grading, realtime shadows, wavy leaves and grass, depth of field...
- Real name: Bassem B.
- Forum name: Bassem (it helps to have an uncommon name)
- Joined uRPS: April 2012
- Date of Birth: 1982
- Nationality: Lebanese
- Location: Beirut, Lebanon
- Cats: 1 (Sven, a friend's cat really)
- Steam Profile: Bassem